revBrowser + youtube.com = Crashing?

Heather Nagey heather at runrev.com
Fri Jun 25 12:14:14 EDT 2010

Oh, he's not the only one who cannot make this crash. The team here at
RR have been trying to crash this for several days on a variety of
setups with different versions of Flash without any "success" at all.

We have a new theory, maybe you folks can try this out for us. Maybe
it is the localized advertising on youtube that is the difference.
Perhaps US ads crash and UK ads don't?

You can turn off youtube ads in Internet Explorer by clicking the
'Close Ad' button in top right of the youtube screen. Then  shutdown
IE and
load up RevBrowser. Does it still crash?

Crossing fingers that the answer is no :)

Cheers

Heather