Drag and Drop on revBrowser...

Simon Lord slord at karbonized.com
Thu Jun 24 14:09:03 EDT 2010

So the issue of not updating the URL until the mouse leaves the
revBrowser is a bit of a pain.  When I drag an image from the desktop
to the stack the image immediately pops up in the browser as expected.
 But the URL doesn't upload until the mouse is *outside* the bounds of
the browser.  Since the mouse *must* be within the bounds to drop the
image it means this is a fairly repeatable bug.

Is there any way to detect a drag&drop on the revBrowser so I can
force a URL refresh?