Feedback on Installer Maker plugin for Runtime Revolution

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Jun 18 12:50:48 EDT 2010

Hi everybody,

I'm getting lots of e-mails about the Installer Maker plugin off-list.
It is a real pleasure to know that there is a lot of interest in this
tool. Unfortunately, I am very busy and it will take a few days before
I can answer all the feedback. I will answer all e-mails, but I need
to ask you for a little patience. Meanwhile I thank you very much for
your great feedback. Please, continue to send your comments, I really
appreciate it.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Subscribe to the Economy-x-Talk newsletter at http://qurl.tk/cj
Download Clipboard Link http://clipboardlink.economy-x-talk.com and
share the clipboard of your computer over the local network.