Mac standalones (Rev 4.0) don't run under Jaguar (10.2.8)

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 14:31:16 EDT 2010

I'm sorry, I got hold of the wrong end of the stick.

I believe that RunRev 4 cannot cope 'below' 10.3.9.

At New Year I had to put 10.3 on an antiquated tray-loader
G3 iMac as that was the only machine I had access to for
2 weeks: to get RunRev 4 just to function I had to go up to 10.3.9;

which, bye-the-bye, was as far as that machine would go; and even then
it was a little bit "asthmatic" . . .  :)

Frankly, far simpler (unless your stacks have all the latest bells and
whistles),
to go "back to the future" with an earlier instantiation of RunRev.