Error in date convert

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Sat Jun 12 20:01:35 EDT 2010

The following script fragment works OK on Mac (and I believe on Win, but
cannot verify that right now)

put "2010,1,0,0,0,0,0" into t
convert t to system date
put t

but if I put this into an On-Rev script (i.e. an .irev scrip) it fails
(silently - even the on-rev client debugger doesn't see any error, it
just stops silently).  (Works OK if I use "convert t to english date").

I will, naturally, send an error report to on-rev, but I was curious
whether this is an on-rev problem or a Linux problem (or limitation), so
if any Linux users can try it out and let me know I'd be grateful.

Thanks,
-- Alex.