Save Dialog showing current name of file open

charles61 cszasz at mac.com
Fri Jun 11 08:54:19 EDT 2010

I have been able to code the standard save dialog boxes that are in the Rev
Manual for my project. But I have not been able to code a save dialog box
that shows the name of a current window open where the user is asked if you
want to save it with that name. All that I can get is the save dialog with
Save As: untitled.txt. I looked through the Use/Rev archives and could not
find any mention of creating such a dialog!

Since my app only permits one document open at a time, a Save Dialog giving
the name of the current document would be very appropriate as opposed to the
Standard Dialog of "Don't Save", "Cancel" and "Save". I greatly appreciate
if someone could show me how to create such a dialog!