revStudio for Linux Also $50

Robert Mann rman at free.fr
Thu Jun 10 20:27:44 EDT 2010

Well thanks for sharing this info! It arrived spot on for me :

- my 4 years old dual G5 going bust made me decide to go back to my PC
machine, so I needed a transition for runrev ;

- And the brand new Intel Atom Program.. which basically requires a little
tweaking on a PC machine to participate so that program on mac and sell on
windows can no more do the trick...

So I confirm I did receive a windows version key.
They must have changed their policy, or if it is a bug.. so it is!

And next move is getting the Atom Program Runrev plugin...