Getting errors in the rev program: please help!

Andre.Bisseret Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr
Thu Jun 10 14:24:07 EDT 2010

Hi Mark,

In the script of my main stack, in the openStack handler I put "true"
into gRevDevelopment.
I opened my stack, opened a substack (a drawer)

Then trying to close the main stack I get the same phenomena;
I noticed that in the folder of my disk, where the main stack is the
small icon followed by the name of my stack appears (with a tilde
after .rev) then disappeared, appearead again, etc thus several times
(for at least 15 seconds).

Eventually, after long seconds, the  stack gets closed.

Several seconds after I got the following error (in an error window):

      	executing internal 8:01:45 PM
Type	Function: error in function handler
Object	revApplicationOverview
Line	put the long id of card id tID of stack revTargetStack(pTarget)
into tCard
Hint	revTargetStack

It is the first time I run in such a problem and I am really unable to
understand what is happening!
I am really stuck with that

Thanks a lot for your attention to my problem. I feel myself less
alone ;-))

Best regards

André