Datagrid mouseUps

Alex Adams alex at a2technology.com
Wed Jun 9 22:06:07 EDT 2010

I have a number of datagrids that behave in a way that is not intended and
I¹m curious if there is a simple way to solve the problem.

I have a mouseUp event the script of the datagrid.  It works well except
that it is triggered even when there is click in a scroll bar.

I¹m imagining that changing the row style from a table to a form that I can
move the event to the behaviors?  I¹ll be making that change in the next
version or so, but I¹d like to fix this the way it is first.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
--
Alex Adams

hawkVision ‹ tools for solving Wicked Problems

(a)2 Technology Partners, Inc.
831-726-8013
alex at a2technology.com
hawkVisionInfo.wordpress.com