[OT] HTML5 and Safari 5

Jim Ault jimaultwins at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 9 19:57:02 EDT 2010

and don't forget the power of FirePHP written by the same group.

So many live debugging tools and access to information.
start using FireBug + FirePHP...
Now add Live HTTP Headers for Firefox and you can watch/capture
headers in both directions as you use your browser to access pages or
do the AJAX loops, etc.  Copy-paste into Rev and now you can set the
correct custom headers in minutes.

On Jun 9, 2010, at 4:08 PM, Andre Garzia wrote:

> Firefox + Firebug still a winner combination too! :D
>
> On Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 6:50 PM, stephen barncard <
> stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com> wrote:
>
>> the new Safari browser is now available... and although the HTML5
>> features
>> are compelling, some of the best features are there for programmers.
>> Available for Window as well as Mac.
>>
>> My favorite is the "snippet editor" which is this split window with
>> two
>> fields.    Enter HTML, Java, Javascript DOM - most stuff you put
>> into a web
>> page - and it interprets as you type, character by character.
>>
>> It's kind of like a 'command line' for the webkit engine, except it
>> responds
>> immediately
>>
>> Great for testing... little code snippets
>>
>> or paste in entire web pages. If the references are all full URLs
>> you will
>> see a lot of it and can play around with it. Easier than saving a
>> text file
>> then reading it back into a web page.
>>
>> Of course we could have built it in rev and revBrowser.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas