RTF documents as templates

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 9 04:25:18 EDT 2010

I recall a post from November 2008 where Franz Böhmisch posted a way to embed images into RTF files, followed by Ken Ray's abstraction of said method. Searching the use-revolution archives, I found these two links for you:
<http://mail.runrev.com/pipermail/use-revolution/2008-November/117180.html>
<http://mail.runrev.com/pipermail/use-revolution/2008-November/117212.html>

Other than that, I'm afraid there's no built-in way to print those RTF documents and you'd have to rely on the presence of MS Word on the end-user machine. While it's nearly ubiquitous on Windows, MacOSX is another matter so you may have to decypher the .rtfd bundle format that TextEdit uses, to cram your images into it.

Jan Schenkel
=====
Quartam Reports & PDF Library for Revolution
<http://www.quartam.com>

=====