A problem with clearing fields on marked cards

DunbarX at aol.com DunbarX at aol.com
Tue Jun 8 09:38:53 EDT 2010

The properties mentioned are not intrinsic to label fields, they are just
defaults at creation, and may be common to other fields. Certainly sharedText
and lockText could be. All the other suggestions are valid as far as they
go, naming, numbering, layering, etc., but these may not be convenient, or
constant, and may be tedious to manage down the road. In other words, they may
not go very far.

Naming them with a unique beginning string is pretty robust, I guess; I've
done that. But I still think that creating a custom property is the cleanest
way. It isn't so onerous, after all.

Craig Newman