AW: How to launch an app invisible?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Fri Jun 4 04:17:01 EDT 2010

Locking the screen only applies to Rev stacks -- this doesn't affect any
non-Rev windows.

You can try running this right before calling your shell command:

 set the hideConsoleWindows to true
 get shell.....

Otherwise, you may have to employ some kind of invisible flag setting in the
shell command which I don't know.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director