Deleted Files

Dan Friedman dan at clearvisiontech.com
Wed Jun 2 18:08:24 EDT 2010

Bob,

I am using the "put" because I am writing to a ftp web server.   So I need to pass a username and password.

How would I rename the file on a remote server?  Also, how would you suggest I go about this?  I could end up in a endless error check...

rename the original file
write the data
if error then
  rename the original file back