Bullet Application Script?

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Fri Jul 30 10:26:36 EDT 2010

Scott,

I am at work now, when I arrive home I will pick that code and post it here.
It is a little hacky but it works, basically it is a loop with a variable
that tells the indent level, we keep track of the previous indent level as
well, when that variable changes, I check how many levels we should close or
open, and use </ul>s or <ul>s as needed.

Cheers
andre