Bullet Application Script?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Fri Jul 30 07:44:11 EDT 2010

Recently, Andre Garzia wrote:

> I just did a routine that converts from something like:
>
> * first level
> ** second level
> *** third level
> ** back to second level
> ** stay on second level
> * first level again
>
> into a nested bullet list to be used in RevBrowser rect. Only one way, from
> that to <ul> or <ol> lists. Is this what you are looking for?

That looks great but I just need simple adding/removing bullets from Rev
text/fields.  I was able to write something that seems to do what I need, so
I'm set for now, but if your script is available I'd love to see it in case
the client needs nested levels of bullets (which I don't have).

Thanks & Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX Design