Startup

DunbarX at aol.com DunbarX at aol.com
Wed Jul 28 11:01:53 EDT 2010

In HC, one is always assured that the home stack script will be placed well
back in the message hierarchy when HC is first started, regardless of how
that process is initiated. So that a "startup" message can be handled in a
central, guaranteed-to-be-there location.

In Rev, Is the stack "revStartCenter" typically used in a similar role? Is
it the "home" where general application startup handlers should be placed
similarly to "home" in HC? Its script is certainly accessable, though this is
not particularly obvious.

Just when I think I am becoming an intermediate player, I find I am still a
newbie.

Craig Newman