Jailbreaking

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Mon Jul 26 13:35:03 EDT 2010

> http://www.appleinsider.com/articles/10/07/26/us_government_legalizes_
> > iphone_jailbreaking_for_unauthorized_apps.html
> >
> > -- watch for line breaks

Id like to know what the sources have been for this information - the rumor
sites have started their share of rumors based on very poor readings of
press releases or other information.

The only information I could find on the LOC site was this one:

http://www.loc.gov/today/pr/2010/10-169.html

This does cover the use of handsets, but am I wrong or does this narrow the
scope of the kinds of applications that would be affected?

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President
Paradigma Software