Regarding Rodeo discussions

Michael Kann mikekann at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 26 13:29:55 EDT 2010

Jeff, Jack and Jacqueline,

Jeff wrote:

I might as well post all my questions about Apache, PHP, and PostgreSQL
here as well (every day, constantly), since they are tangentially related to On-Rev.

There are other - more suitable - places for me to ask those
questions and get answers.

Jeff, can you post links to some of those suitable places? I'm sure many on this list would like to know where to post questions about Apache, PHP, and web databases.

Jack, I really admire your marketing persistence. Whenever I see one of your posts I think of a Texas Flash Flood. No matter what, the water is going to go where it wants to go.

If you like blues, check out Austin's patron saint on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWLw7nozO_U

Mike