Regarding Rodeo discussions

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Sun Jul 25 23:40:52 EDT 2010

Wouldn't the fact Jerry is in CONSTANT CONTACT with Kevin at RunRev seem
like a natural governor for Rodeo discussions? I've known Kevin for many
years, and he wouldn't have a problem telling Jerry to get his own
listserv-- in an Edinburgh minute.

I don't follow Rodeo THAT much. It's for you Mac folks and until it has a PC
IDE, I'll probably just root it on from the sidelines for now. Even so, I
find it deliciously interesting as it, IMO, points the way to HTML5
development, which is JUST NOW only in its infancy. I suspect we'll someday
soon start to see a plethora of HTML5 IDE's and toolsets, and Rodeo seems to
have a pretty good head start on them.

So, unless RunRev starts developing HTML5 IDE's, there doesn't seem to be
too much conflict. If any of you need help in writing an email rules to
handle this, consider:

for Mac Mail:
http://ezinearticles.com/?Filtering-Junk-Mail-Using-Rules-on-Your-Mac&id=3257101

For Gmail: