Regarding Rodeo discussions

Mark Swindell mdswindell at cruzio.com
Sun Jul 25 22:17:41 EDT 2010

Another point of view.  Isn't Rodeo an adjunct to Revolution?  I can take my Rev stack and (in future with greater complexity) the translator will port it to a web-based interface.  All the posts I see on the list are headed with Rodeo.  They sort into a thread that I can delete or read as I wish.  It doesn't bother me in the least that the thread is about Rodeo.  It's some of the all-time best Rev people (Jerry, Sarah, et al) leveraging Rev into a new domain.  I can't say I fully comprehend it, but I took the jump and signed up to support the potential of the project.

In short, I really don't mind the posts here.  They all come in threaded and clearly labeled. Select/delete, or read.  My option.

Mark