IP/UDP Sockets in REV

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Sun Jul 25 11:11:32 EDT 2010

I think the inquire was related to UDP which is unreliable by default, so
while the checksums and headers guarantee the integrity of a single
datagram, the nature of UDP itself is unreliable by design, still, I like
unreliable things, it adds to the adventurous fellings, you should see my
own personal tools...