OT: Mac vs Win partisanship is unnecessary

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Fri Jul 23 23:30:49 EDT 2010

Really great! Thanks. I think you have to have labored through a somewhat equally trying effort at sometime in your life to appreciate this.

In the 5th grade, during the United Nations Convention in S.F., as a punishment, I was required to draw a mural on butcher paper on the four walls of the school's cafeteria that showed all the nations in attendance. I did it using pastels, and it took my every after class moment for a period of about a month. I hated pastels for the rest of my life, but it turned out wonderfully. I would have loved to have done it on an iPad. At least I wouldn't have had dirty hands and fingers for months afterwards. Also, no pictures were ever taken. (sigh!)

Joe Wilkins