editing group fails

Peter Brigham MD pmbrig at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 18:12:03 EDT 2010

I use Geoff Canyon's RevNavigator all the time for this kind of thing.
I believe it's one of the plugins that comes with Rev, if not, go to http://www.inspiredlogic.com/navigator/Navigator.html

You get a palette that displays a list of all controls on the topcard,
listed in layer order, with grouped objects set off by pipe symbols
(nested as necessary). To put something in an existing group, you just
drag it to the layer position you want in that group. Easy as pie.

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com
http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig