OT: Mac vs Win partisanship is unnecessary

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Fri Jul 23 17:27:25 EDT 2010

Not sure what you are referring to, but I know that OS X has a pretty good interface for this. They have a method for zooming into and out of the desktop. You can dramatically change the size and appearance of icons and fonts. Windows does also, but as you say it is somewhat limited. It mostly pertains to desktop settings and is not system wide.

Bob