OT: Mac vs Win partisanship is unnecessary

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Fri Jul 23 16:58:31 EDT 2010

Gentlepeople,

I have to take exception to this. Visually challenged as I am, virtually all Windows applications, including the Desktop, are mostly impossible for me to read. Particularly the Dialogs. I realize there is an ability to use a larger text, but far too limited. I need to blow things up really big. Occasionally I'll have a problem with Mac apps as well. I really dislike the size of things in iChat. I wish there were a way to increase the size of the Main Menus. With my large screen I have plenty of Real Estate.

Sorry for the gripping! Wait'll my hearing gets worse. (smile)

Joe Wilkins