Estimate/Quotation program, help me please.....

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 06:39:20 EDT 2010

Hi,

tm274 wrote:

> I see a one day training course for a kiosk but it
> appears to be a web based program and I am
> looking to learn or get help to build a windows
> executable that includes option buttons and combo
> boxes rather than drag and drop. Any other thoughts?

Could you post an example (with buttons names changed)
of the stack that you have built until now?

Probably, your application is simple enough to
create without professional help, but first you
have to complete the conceptual phase of
your creation.

You should be able to describe every part of it
with astounding detail, like if you were using
the application right now.
(including: how the application will handle wrong
user input)

Could you post a complete description of
your application and how to use it?
(You could change names and functions
to protect the privacy of your work)

Thanks in advance!