File Path Issue

David C. davidocoker at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 12:03:48 EDT 2010

Hey folks,
I have a user that specifically wants to generate a set of text files
inside the same folder location that the executable resides in,
regardless of where that may be on the drive. Apparently he will be
running the application on an OS like Win XP which allows such thing
-or- in the  administrator role. The files always use the same names,
so at least that isn't much of an issue.

Anyway, I can't seem to find the right combo to script the folder
location to suit his needs...
...can anyone help with an example that might actually work?

Best regards,
David C.