problem posting to a secure connection from a standalone?

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Thu Jul 15 09:02:39 EDT 2010

On Jul 14, 2010, at 4:46 PM, Geoff Canyon Rev wrote:

> In the development environment this works fine. When I build a
> standalone with just the above and nothing else, and all libraries
> included, I get this error message:
>
> error -Error with certificate at depth: 1  issuer   =
> /C=US/O=Equifax/OU=Equifax Secure Certificate Authority  subject  =
> /C=US/O=Google Inc/CN=Google Internet Authority  err 20:unable to get
> local issuer certificate

You need to grab an SSL Certificate and set the sslcertificates
property (http://docs.runrev.com/Property/sslcertificates).

You can get an SSL Certificate here:

http://curl.haxx.se/docs/caextract.html

Download the cacert.pem file and point the sslcertificates to the file
or the folder containing the file.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems