ANN] Translating your Rev stacks into web apps

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Mon Jul 12 11:53:14 EDT 2010

Hey, Jim!

Rodeo development and deployment requires no plugin of any sort now or in the future.

Rodeo Transfer at the moment translates Rev UI objects into HTML/CSS. Rodeo web apps are HTML/CSS/Javascript.

Rodeo tables are not plain text fields. The look and behave very much like Rev datagrids. They are single elements, however, not a group of elements. They are HTML tables.

A Rodeo table is also linked to a data source which can be an index to records. The industrial use of a Rodeo table is to show a record when you click on a line in the table. Data linking, etc, in Rodeo is very implicit for the developer. We've just begin the data-linking part of this process.

Hope that helps. Lots of info on our site.

Best,

Jerry Daniels

Follow the Rodeo discussion:
http://rodeoapps.com/rodeo-discuss-among-yourselves