[ANN] Translating your Rev stacks into web apps

David C. davidocoker at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 08:47:47 EDT 2010

> The Window is Closing
>
> This leaves open a window of opportunity for those of you reading this post who have not adopted Rodeo. You can obtain a license for $89 USD, but only for a couple more weeks.
>
> The price of Rodeo will rise as its capabilities increase--and this will happen quicker than you may think. Rodeo Transfer will not be included in the release version of Rodeo, but become a separate, premium product with a real price tag.
>
> But pre-release buyers will get the whole kit and caboodle for $89 USD. As we say in Tejas: "It's time to saddle up, partner."
>
> Best,
>
> Jerry Daniels

That sounds pretty awesome, especially since I spent a large portion
of the weekend trying to find a decent development path for
HTML5/CSS3/JavaScript based iPad applications. Transfer sounds like
just the ticket!

So, Jerry..... when do you think the doors will open up to those of us
who choose not to own Mac hardware?
We have access to Chrome and Safari and I do see that it's possible to
work without the Mac IDE for Rodeo. Some enlightenment in that area
would be appreciated.

Best regards,
David C.