Language learning stacks

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Jul 11 09:02:06 EDT 2010

Hi Mark,

I have created a set of stacks that help teachers to set up exercises
in Arabic and I created a number of dictionaries in Arabic, Chinese
and Japanese.   I also managed to make RunRev speak Chinese on a
Windows PC. Unfortunately, these projects not freely available. If you
would like more info, you can ask me off-list.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com