DataGrid Stuff

zryip theSlug zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 15:49:06 EDT 2010

Hi Roger,

In fact the Data Grid is not a native object in Revolution.
It's a complex group of objects with properties, events and templates to
customize it.

A good starting is to read the pdf documentation:
Download Manual
PDF<http://lessons.runrev.com/spaces/lessons/manuals/datagrid/pdf>

And download example stacks in Rev Online for example.

Be free to ask your questions in the list, and we will try to answer you the
better we can;)

Which lessons have you tried for now?

2010/7/9 Roger Guay <irog at mac.com>

> I'm probably doing something stupid again, but with all the hoopla about
> data grids, I finally decided to delve into them. So, I went to the Data
> Grid lessons on lessons.runrev.com and to my surprise, my dictionary in
> Rev 4.0.0 does not contain any of the data grid properties like dgText and
> dgData. What's up with that? Moreover, the first few lesson example scripts
> in the Rev Lessons do not work!
>
> TIA for your help and patience,
> Roger

Regards,