more crashes with Rev 3.5 and above?

Curry Kenworthy curry at pair.com
Wed Jul 7 21:16:21 EDT 2010

 > Since moving beyond 3.0, his customers seem to be experiencing
 > a lot more "app unexpectedly quit" crashes.

I've had some crashes and lock-ups with Rev 4.0 Mac, not sure what all
patterns. (Rev 4.0 Win is rock-solid.) If you have problems for that
standalone you might go back to the 3.0 or 3.5 engine temporarily, then
move back up at the next Rev update. File format compatibility between
versions is great, isn't it!

Best wishes,

Curry Kenworthy
--
WordLib: Import MS Word and OpenOffice documents
http://curryk.com/wordlib.html

Need custom software development or RunRev help?
http://curryk.com/consulting/