Build settings for Mac OSX

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sun Jul 4 07:21:30 EDT 2010

On 07/04/2010 01:41 PM, Steve King wrote:
> Also, are there any free WINDOWS apps for building MAC Icons that anyone is
> aware of?

Not that I am aware of; I invested in Axialis (which I run under WINE on
Linux).

However; if you have a friend with a Mac you can send them a JPG or PNG
of the
icon and the can make you a set of Mac icons lickety-split with the
'Icon Composer'
included in the Mac OS Developer tools - just a 2 minute drag and drop
affair.

Come to think of it . . . send them over here and I should have them
back to you in under 24
hours (children, cats, marital fights, floods, earthquakes willing).
Sned them off-list as Zipped
attachments.