Build settings for Mac OSX

Steve King st.king42 at ntlworld.com
Sun Jul 4 06:41:40 EDT 2010

Hi

I normally only build windows versions of Rev apps, but I am trying for the
first time to build an OSX version.

Reading the User Manual, there is stuff like plist, file types, creator
signature and file types .. All a bit confusing for a windows user. (I know,
windows is normally a bit confusing for MAC users!)

My application generates two custom text files, .SAC, .SACp. Can someone
help with the settings I should fill in the OSX buile page (studio 4)

Also, are there any free WINDOWS apps for building MAC Icons that anyone is
aware of?

Cheers
Steve