Problem with script working in IDE but not in Standalone studio 4

Steve King st.king42 at ntlworld.com
Sat Jul 3 07:42:56 EDT 2010

Hi

I have a button scrip that did work in standalone, and always works in the
IDE but now will not work in the standalone!

The card has several fields in two sets that take action when data is
entered, fields are set so that retunr gives Close Field message.

I then have a radio button that selects either set 1 or set 2 fields, Each
of the two buttons has the same script (below) that simply sends CloseField
to each of the fields so that they update themselves.

on mouseUp
   send CloseField to fld "18m"
   send CloseField to fld "15m"
   send CloseField to fld "12m"
   send CloseField to fld "9m"
   send CloseField to fld "6m"
   send CloseField to fld "3m"
   send CloseField to fld "ABT"
   send CloseField to fld "ABT_B"
   send CloseField to fld "RNT"
   send CloseField to fld "RNT_B"
   send CloseField to fld "Depth"
   send CloseField to fld "Depth_B"
end mouseUp

It works fine in the IDE but will not work when in a Standalone. Oddly, the
Flds "18m" though to "3m" do seem to work, the others don't!

For info script of fld "BT" is (which doesn't update fld "Image_depth"

On CloseField
      if the highlight of button "Nominal" of group "Dive_Plan" then
      put fld "Depth" & "m" into fld "Image_Depth"
      else
      put fld "Depth_B"  & "m" into fld "Image_Depth"
end if
end CloseField

And script of fld "18m" is (which does update fld "Image_18m)

on CloseField
   if the highlight of button "Nominal" of group "Dive_Plan" then
      put Nom_Stop & return into fld "Image_18m"
      else
      put Back_Stop  into fld "Image_18m"
end if
end CloseField

Anyone seen this before and have any suggestions??

Cheers
Steve