[ANN] taking a break

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Fri Jul 2 08:05:00 EDT 2010

If Ms Shao Sean standards are not high enough then I am copying the wrong
person because her code was one of the examples I always looked forward to
implement.

If you can get even higher standards than the cool collection of stacks I
have from you from the past couple years then you'll deserve an award.

There are dudes and dudettes here that can code with such elegance that
always baffles me and Shao Sean, don't get me started on your externals, I
really like them!

Please don't vanish! :-D