iPadding around?

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Thu Jan 28 10:38:24 EST 2010

> Fortunately, given how far along the Rev Linux engine is, it
> doesn't seem it'll come to that.
>
> Regardless of the opportunities or lack thereof one may see
> with the world's fastest-growing OS, Rev is already so close
> to having a really good engine for Linux that it would cost
> them much more to abandon it than simply finish it.

I couldn't agree more. Over the last two years, Runtime has made very
significant investments in improving the Linux experience. The more recent
server-side updates and releases makes this even more compeling. Unless you
are a 100% Microsoft shop, you can't ignore what's happening on Linux and
server-side applications.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President