Getting user's time from web revlet?

Tim Selander selander at tkf.att.ne.jp
Tue Jan 19 09:29:26 EST 2010

Thanks for clearing up the .irev/revlet confusion in my head.

I've read through the thread a couple times... and it seems you
CANNOT get the user/browser's date and time through RevServer
scripts. Correct?

Anyone have a javascript snippet they like to use to get the
user's date and time? thanks.

Tim Selander
Tokyo, Japan