scrollable-like navigation of images in a group-object

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Jan 18 19:21:44 EST 2010

Nicolas,

You might simply try to grab command, if all you want to do under (2)
is to move the image around. Set the lockLoc of the group to true and
the image will just move inside the group. I'm not sure what happens
of the user manages to drag far enough to move the image entirely off-
screen.

You could also use a repeat loop, which sets the loc of the image to a
value dependent on the mouseLoc.

Personally, I would change the vScroll and hScroll of the group while
the user moves the mouse over the image while pressing the mouse
button. You don't need to dislplay scroll bars for this.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

TwistAWord supports Haiti. Buy a license for this word game at http://www.twistaword.net
  and support the earthquake victims.

Op 19 jan 2010, om 01:11 heeft Nicolas Cueto het volgende geschreven: