scrollable-like navigation of images in a group-object

Nicolas Cueto niconiko at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 19:11:30 EST 2010

I've grouped a large number of images, then set the height of the
group-object to be smaller than the actual height-area covered by the
images (the widths are ok).

Next, I'd like to enable keyboard navigation such that users use keys
rather than the mouse to:

(1) hilite/select individual images

(2) bring into display images outside the boundaries of the
group-object's size (ie, vertical scrolling).

I realize groub-object's already have a built-in scrollbar property,
but want to avoid relying on or displaying scrollbars for this
particular stack in progress.

What Rev commands/properties might be involved for this effect?

Thank you.

--
Nicolas Cueto