BSD and HP9K700 standalones . . . ?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Jan 17 14:31:06 EST 2010

Richmond Mathewson wrote:

> So, I have written directly to RunRev (see earlier posting) to ask if
> they would be so kind as to issue
> 2.2.1 and engines with licence numbers to any Studio and Enterprise
> owners who might be interested;

You will receive an answer, but it will probably take some time. The
company has suffered two deaths within a very short time span, the tech
queue is still somewhat backlogged from the holidays (though we're
catching up) which is amplified by the fact that Heather is working much
shorter hours recently because she needs to attend to her family. I am
volunteering extra hours to help but I don't know the answers to much of
what's in there, so those tickets are still sitting in the queue until I
can find out. Tickets are being triaged by urgency, and a question like
yours will not take priority right now.

Mailing list memories are very short, but over at the office they are
still recovering. The double blow was extremely difficult. All the staff
are jumping in to help, and many are doing things outside their job
descriptions, but some things just have to wait. So be patient.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com