Anyone Going to MacWorld 2010?

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Mon Jan 11 22:10:27 EST 2010

I am afraid I will not be going to MacWorld 2010 as I will be going to
McGrathWorld 2010. This year McGrathWorld is expected to double in
size as my dear friend Ron says he will be attending after all this
year.

Have fun and if your in the neighborhood drop in.

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
3mcgrath at comcast.net

iTunes Library Suite - libITS
Information and download can be found on this page:
http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/RevOne.html