Database access in revlet?

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Fri Jan 8 20:34:38 EST 2010

I know there isn't supposed to be any special setup required to run
revlets that access online databases (MySQL in this case). In fact, a
couple of months ago I took a stack that heavily accesses dbs and made
it into a revlet, and it worked like a charm. But now I'm trying to do
another one and it loads, but whenever it tries to make a db query--
nothing.

Anyone have experience with this? I'm under the gun to get a project
up by next week.

Regards,

Devin

Devin Asay