unicode files? open file for text or binary?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Jan 8 19:04:33 EST 2010

Kee,

Read the data as binary. Use the BOM to detect UTF8/UTF16/UTF32 and
the endian. If necessary, switch the bytes to change the endian.
Delete the BOM and set the unicodeText of a field to the remaining data.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

We make software, websites and webware. We are always looking for new
projects. Feel free to contact us and ask for a quote without any
further obligations
http://economy-x-talk.com/contact.html

Op 9 jan 2010, om 00:57 heeft Kee Nethery het volgende geschreven: