Locking size and position

DunbarX at aol.com DunbarX at aol.com
Fri Jan 8 11:13:44 EST 2010

Mark, Richard.

It is mainly academic for me. It came up when I tried to set the loc of an
object in a certain stack from a utility stack I use, without specifying the
pathname of that object. A similar object in the utility stack moved
instead.

I was just playing around, set the lockLocation property in the utility
stack, and noticed it had no effect. Not a biggie; I learned a bit more. It
certainly cannot be considered a bug. And you both made the point that a script
would likely have a good reason to move an object, whereas a person with a
mouse might not.

Thanks for the replies.

Craig