[OT] Crappy website

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Fri Jan 8 11:09:44 EST 2010

Hi Richmond,

I hate to have to say it, but your sister is probably correct.

I think the rather raw naked brain at the very bottom almost
made me loose my breakfast, which is then something a
dog might consider for dinner.  Blah!

The second example is a much cleaner, and organized start.

Unfortunately in our age of the web now, everything has to have
that graphic artist professional polished brush look or no one takes
one's website seriously.  I wish this was not the case myself as it
has raised the cost of website development astronomically for
everyone.

Good luck with your revisions, and remember that you can't
please all of the people all of the time.  There will always be
some critics out there who will say they don't like your site no
matter how well polished it is.

Cheers,

Rick