Error while generating a Linux standalone

Andre Rombauts andre at rombauts.be
Sun Jan 3 10:26:34 EST 2010

Thanks for you reply!

Le 03-janv.-10 à 16:04, Richmond Mathewson a écrit :

> I have said it before, and I'll say it again until my throat is
> hoarse:

I have never seen you previous post, sorry. In the past I had not so
much time to check forum and groups... :-(
Although I'm not a newcomer to Runrev, I have now time to learn it in
depth as I'm retired...

> anybody else tells me it is a BIG MISTAKE spinning off standalones
> for any
> platform from a platform other than the target one.

It is one of RunRev assets to produce easily multi-platforms
applications.
Testing on each, might not be a problem but why should I generated on
an another platform?
If this is an issue why is it offered as a feature in Runrev?...

>> and Win but when generating the standalone for Linux I get this
>> warning
>> message:
>> Linux, driver file not found: ""

It is just a warning message, but what could produce it? In addition,
the driver file name is not displayed... :-(

André,
Belgium