why a popup-menu does not open at a new defined mouseloc?

G.Wolfgang Gaich GWolfgang at gaich.de
Sun Feb 28 07:40:27 EST 2010

Hi Sarah, Zryip,

thank you for your suggestions.

But I know the ways to popup a popup button.

I experimented a while with the mouseloc and realized that it's not true
that the popup opens at the mouse location when you set the mouseloc
with e.g. 'set the screenmouseloc to globalloc(the loc of btn "b")'.
In the dictionary:
If no location is specified, the menu's top left corner is at the mouse
location.
And I wondered why the popup command does not accept the new mouse
location.

Have a nice day

Wolfgang